If you are already cleaning up Christmas or maybe thinking about when you will get the chance to…here are a few storage baskets that I think are both functional for storing your new things and fashionable enough to stay around all year long!
- Lonnie Scalloped Bakset – hand woven of thick 100% wool to keep its pretty scalloped shape. The medium size is perfect for office essentials or magazines. Large style holds everything from delicates to crafting supplies.
2. Olema Seagrass Baskets – Designed to be pretty and practical, these baskets are made of natural seagrass, making them a breeze to tote around. The smallest size is perfect for fire logs, the next size up has fun leather detailing, and the large has a lovely tapered shape.
3. Huntington Baskets – More than just colorful catchalls, these are vibrant designs with a purpose – they’re woven entirely by hand to support a women’s collective in India. Substantial and sturdy, this collection is available in 3 sizes, all with cutout leather handles and each with a slightly different pattern. We love them grouped together or sprinkled wherever extra storage is needed, from the closet to the playroom.
4. Petaluma Baskets – Natural bamboo meets a classic chevron pattern. The result? Storage that lets you stow away the clutter while leaving your style in full display. Handles make it easy to tote.
5. Abaca Fringe Basket – A handwoven abaca basket in a rich, blue hue gives your room an organic update.
6. Medium White Seagrass Storage Basket – In a sea grass material with a woven geometric white print, this roomy storage basket combines style with function for a chic alternative to disguise clutter. Who knew that storage could look so stylish?
I hope you enjoyed these finds!