Happy Wednesday! We’re almost to the weekend, and you know what that means?! It means it’s time to introduce a new interior design series I will be starting here, with an oh-so original name, Mood Board! This series will post about twice a month, so get your eyes ready to see lots of color, patterns, and texture, and you might want to get your wallet ready too, because most of the items I will have on the boards is pretty affordable.
For this mood board, my goal was to achieve balance with color and weight, some of the keys to good design.
- Modern Floral Series #2 by Angela Simeone- Minted
- Willoughby Sofa – Anthropologie
Unfortunately the velvet color is discontinued, but there are over 20 different colors in their velvet fabrics to choose from!
- Table Tripod Lamp – Cherry Wood – NaturalGrain for Etsy
- Geranium Side Table in Rose Gold – Target
- Multi Pixel Woven Rug – West Elm
- Nura Pillows – John Robshaw
- Kuba Cloth Pillows – Restoration Hardware
I hope you liked the first Mood Board! Please give feedback or requests for my next Mood Board below!