The time is now! If you’re like me, you’re waiting until it’s officially December to start shopping for the Holidays. Whether it’s a small token of appreciation for your host, something for your artsy friend, or something for the mom who’s in her sixties and “down sizing” ;), I’ve corralled a few of my favorite decorative accessories for the home, Holiday style!
- Wooden Quirk Hotel ornament by Morris + Norris – I recently discovered these RVA makers while perusing RVA Antiques. At just $10.00, it’s the perfect gift for your girl or boy about town.
2. Geometric Gold Trees – Love these! Glam without screaming Christmas…guys, I’m not a Grinch, but you know what I mean!
3. Majestic Tassels Ornament – OK, 2017 was the year of the tassel earrings and all things unicorn, and this adorable little ornament combines the two!
4. Modern Art Ornament – I know this is the third ornament on this gift guide, but the tree is always the star of the show, and Dana is the best!
5. Yuletide Embroidered Pillow – I love how this pillow is subtly Christmas-y and has that Suzani-boho feel that I love.
6. Fresh Winterberry and Pine Wreath – Wreath’s aren’t only for the front door – hang these pretties over a standing or hanging mirror or even inside, so you can smell that fresh pine all through out the house!
7. Eucalyptus Wood Gold Dipped Candle Holders – these are perfect for your outdoorsy, smoothie drinking, folk loving friend, and you can leave these up all year round!
8. ‘Red Pearl’ Amaryllis – Amaryllis’ makes me think of New Year’s because usually every year, my mom gets gifted amaryllis bulbs or one that has already bloomed. Such an elegant flower to have around during the holidays!
9. Gilded Cafe Mirror Tray – One can never have too many trays, especially during the holiday season! The sky’s the limit with what you can put on them, but I’d say, start with a cocktail 😉
I hope this Gift Guide was helpful and got your wheels are spinning as to what to get that person who has everything. Cheers!